Punishment

the_bolt1

Question

Hello people! It's been one year since i'm became a truck driver and I'm learning something new everyday! Now I'm curious to know after how many bans do you get permanently banned? Because I have four ban records, one is currently being appealed and rest three are when I joined TruckersMP (One year ago), I was a noob back then and used to troll :)

Thank you for being helping me

Thank you for being kind

Happy New year!

7 answers to this question

Hai there,

I suggest you take a read of this:

You need six bans within one year for your ban to be permanent. Five bans in one year is 3 months, and four bans in one year is 1 month. It's all explained in the rules as well.

In your case, this is your first ban within one year (your previous three bans are over a year old) so no history punishments will be applied.

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

"The first 3 bans issued are at admin discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is 3 months.

The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo.

Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period.

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, admins may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year.

For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm.

Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent."

I hope that answerd your question

Hello mate,

Red penalties are bans that have been deleted from your profile, lost their validity, only the profile owner and the managers have seen it. 1gX9O5.jpg

Yellow marked bans of 1 year, lost effect. On your 4th, 5th and 6th penalties, these ban are not taken as basis.BA3m4M.jpg

A green marked bans is one that has not completed one year, past or active bans. On your 4th, 5th and 6th bans, this ban is base.DdpV23.jpg

Edited by BigLarge