Regarding Companies

armygamer90

Question

Just curious can i use the workshop tool to override the ingame company names like Ikea and such on TMP on both ets2 and ats? I also stream on twitch not sure if it is allowed or not. Also can i use custom skins from the workshop that don't interfere with the trucks modification. Like the west coast customs skin.

6 answers to this question

Hello @armygamer90

I'm affraid to tell you that the only modifications that you can use in TruckersMP are modifications that edit your savegame. Any other kind of modification is not allowed.

Here is the rule that forbids it copied right from the rules page:

§2.13 Excessive Save Editing / Using Unsupported Mods

Using unsupported mods that cause game crashes. Modifying your vehicle to include car parts on your truck or truck parts on your car. This includes paint jobs. Adding an excessive amount of beacons, lights, bullbars, horns, or similar to your truck and also includes any large horns or beacons on your bullbar or front bar. When editing a truck, trailer, or other content through save editing, you must follow the Mod Guidelines. No more beacons than allowed by the game by default, no changing the vehicles hitbox, no beacons on bullbars/bumpers or similar. Your vehicle must be functional. Only one full-length trailer is allowed. The 0-ton trailer mod is not allowed since it looks like speedhack.

About streaming you are free to stream the game wherever you want, in fact most of the Game Moderators stream so is allowed.

And last thing about skins just read the rule that I just gave you, does explain it very clear.

Hope to be useful

Happy trucking

Mods do not work at all in MP. So... you won't find any mod doing what you would like to do.

The only way to change your game experience is editing your save game. This can be... increasing your money/xp, unlock garagers/dealers, changing truck/trailer parts etc.

But you can only use things which are part of the base game and do not require any additional download. So new company names don't work this way.

You can either use a tool, do it yourself or use mods (in SP!) to edit your save game. If you are using mods, you have to disable them once you enter MP again (the edited save game will remain).

• Upvote 1