Italy DLC empty trailer for the other players

Question

Hello Everyone!

I have a question: Does the Italy DLC's load are invisible for you too? ( Friends that have the Italy DLC can't view the load) Marble, iron pipes (new) and etc. 

Empty Trailer to other players

Is there a new version of MP being made to fix this?

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Akoa said:

Hello  @Ra-gnor

Players can only see DLC'S that they have, in this way, for example, somebody that have all the DLC's except the high power cargo DLC won't be able to see high power cargo trailers, and the same with the rest of the DLC's.

Hope to be useful!

Happy trucking!

Hello Akoa

What happens is that I own the DLC and my friends too, but nobody can see the load of the other, just the empty trailer ( Only in Italy DLC and new cargos )

22 minutes ago, [LKW Tr.] Akoa said:

Hello  @Ra-gnor

Players can only see DLC'S that they have, in this way, for example, somebody that have all the DLC's except the high power cargo DLC won't be able to see high power cargo trailers, and the same with the rest of the DLC's.

Hope to be useful!

Happy trucking!

7 minutes ago, -XCE- said:

@Ra-gnor

Please refer to this notice:

https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/announcement/31-italy-dlc-info/

Hopefully this will explain more as to why you might not be able to see all of the Italia DLC online.

Please let me know if the given solutions have fixed your problem.

Best Regards,

TruckersMP Support

-XCE-

Sorry, I thought the notice was just about the collision zones, thank you for the information, I will be waiting for a future update.

Thanks Akoa and XCE =)

Happy Trucking