Update and modernize current ets2c.com website

William.F.Gomes

Suggestion Name: Rebuild and modernize current ets2c.com website to meet latest needs and information
Suggestion Description: This is a very useful website with lists of all future convoys and i believe that it is a very active website compare to other event websites. The thing is, it is a very old website with old looks and also lacking some functionality which should be there in order to help people add/edit their convoy details more easily and efficiently. I am a web developer by myself and have more than 6 years of development and engineering experience. I think it would be better if we could do some modification/update to this website to change the look and feel of it and also at the same time add some new functionality (for example: in starting location, we are missing query, truck garage etc, also setting date & time is a little bit confusing, it does not work properly on a mobile device and so on). I would love to do this modification all by myself if i get permission and current files with database structure.
Any example images: Nope.
Why should it be added?: It will make truckers/event organizers life lot easier and user-friendly with new options and updates.

Please let me know or you can pm me anytime through the forum.

Thank you in advance. :) 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.