Mouse not moving ?

minurica

Question

5 answers to this question

could be a simple bug check your in-game settings, as well as SP Mode & MP Mode,

try using another device as well to ensure it's not a faulty mouse I would suggest to try the following > 

Edited by Virus59X

9 minutes ago, DesertEagle26 said:

Hello @minurica

Probably, You play with OpenGL. Try to run with 64-bit DirectX from steam. Then run TruckersMP Launcher as administrator.

thats true. Im playing with OpenGL because its the only way i can have over 80 FPS in game ( multyplayer). With DirectX i have 10-15 fps on single player and multy as well. Last week we had a problem with launcher ( critical error report) but after 2 days an update was up and it was fixed. Now i will wait maybe they will update again the TruckersMP launcher so it will Works.

1 hour ago, Ray Official said:

could be a simple bug check your in-game settings, as well as SP Mode & MP Mode,

try using another device as well to ensure it's not a faulty mouse I would suggest to try the following > 

thanks i deleted config.cfg and my mouse Works again. great staff thank you