a way to lose your Punishment History

Suggestion Name:  Punishment History

Suggestion Description: everyone has been banned of the game ... but why don't implement something that we can get start a new  Punishment History.
                                          example=> I don't have been banned for 3 months I lose 1 Punishment History

I don't have been banned for 6 months I lose 3 Punishment History
                                                               I don't have been banned for 1 year I lose all my punishment History

Any example images: no

Why should it be added?:People will maybe stop ramming or play better because they don't want to have a perm. ban and start to behave them self in game

• Confused 1

Bans remain on your record at all times. There are some reasons why we are not going to remove old bans.

One of those reasons that I can share with you is for people that apply to be part of our team, so we know who we hire and what they've done in the past.

Rejected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • True Story 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.