AFK Mode

CarCat

Suggestion Name: AFK Mode

Suggestion Description: A mode you can turn on in the player list that appears when you hit the tab button. When enabled, this mode would put you into ghost mode. This would also disable the server from kicking you for AFK. But, for non-abuse, you wouldn't be able to move while in this mode. When you get back, simply press the "AFK Mode" button again.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: Sometimes, I (and other players) have to go do something such as go to the bathroom, go check on dinner, etc. I always have to run back halfway through what I'm doing to hit y, then space, then enter.

Potential issue: Might cause issues with the server queue. I do not know a solution to this issue.

-1 not a good idea as this could easily be abused by players who are trying to (Time Farm) time farm being sitting on the server for hours for no reason and also so that they will never have to go out of game and deal with the Queue

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hi,

The whole point of the AFK kick is not to remove users from the map, but from the server to allow for more users to join. For this reason, the suggestion will be rejected.

//Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.