MP Progression not saving

Jura72

Question

For some reason my online progression isn't saving, so if I do a job that takes me to Calais, I lose all the money, experience and I'll log in at my garage which is based in Cambridge.

So to run down what I've done to try and troubleshoot -

1: Made a new profile as I thought my current on may be bugged. (Problem persists)

2: Done the first mission in single player and then another separate quick job just to be sure. (Problem persists)

3: Bought my own truck and done an external contract or freight market, can't remember - this took me to Rotterdam, saved the game in single player and logged off.

Signed into TruckersMP, done a job from Rotterdam to Amsterdam, logged off - logged back on and I'm back in Cambridge with the money and XP lost.

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to manually save or rest before logging off?

Has anyone else had this issue?

I have 0 mods installed to my knowledge as I only recently downloaded ETS2 a couple of days ago.

7 answers to this question

Hi @slake7,

You mentioned that you successfully completed a job from Cambridge to Rotterdam in singleplayer, and it saved properly, so that when you entered multiplayer you were in Rotterdam, and when doing a job from Rotterdam to Amsterdam on multiplayer and logging back in again, you found yourself back at Cambridge? 

Have you tried:

-Running the launcher as administrator

-Re-install the launcher

-Re-install Euro Truck Simulator 2

-Make  a save manually as mentioned above

Try to also experiment with singleplayer. Do any similar issues persist there? For example, if you did that trip from Cambridge to Rotterdam, and continued to Amsterdam in singleplayer rather than multiplayer. 

Regards,

sko0923. 

Hello,

I understood that you did not enter your game of your problem. Solution:

Delete all of your saved games. Move a load and then exit the game. Do you want to save it? The panel will come out. We press yes on that panel. Log in again. You will log in to the last saved game without any problems.

Do your next recordings as I always do. Check out the vote and you said yes to the panic.