Getting a job in a company

RibPack_Wolf_Boy2

Question

Hi people, can anyone tell me how to get a jobb in mp? with job I mean joining a company. I am new to that so I don`t know how. My driving skills are werry good and I also follow the rules like in real life, that is what this game is al about right. I am at level 42 at the moment so lot`s of driving hours behind me. in ets2 I have a company with 5 drivers and 2 million on the account, without cheating. I hate cheating. My ranking in world of trucks is not so good becaouse I only play that in mp, just to get the real feeling to drive with real people. but sometimes there is to much idiots there so some of my jobs goes to h.......

So if there is anyone that can tell me or need a driver please let me know.

A little story....Here the other day I was playing mp and parked at the service center. there was 5 trucks standing there, same color and had a company name. well. I parked my truck and admired the trucks standing there and tought to my self that had to be a seriouse company. I told them that their trucks was werry nice, nice color and everything. And what I was getting back was... " and your truck is ugly as hell, and I think you can get lost, you are standing at our service center. so with that story I have only one thing to say.

"I want to join a seriouse company and not a kid store"

Edited by MettleMeat
Removed unnecessary words. Kindly read our forum rules.

8 answers to this question

hello here are a list of VTC's you can join https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/43-companies/

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

Hi @Tommyaleks,
to enroll in a serious company, you also have to respect some rules imposed by that company on your turn! A serious company was based on earnestness, respect and common sense! Every company is looking for a driver or players to join them in the company. You must be interested in the names of the companies to read their rules and last but not least to respect it! Here's a list of companies around the world: http://trucksbook.eu/companies