Hopefully this would optimize the mod

Glada_Laxen

Description: When I pause my game, I do not lag. I get pretty much perfect FPS. I lag quite a lot when I travel in busy areas. I tried to look into why I don't lag when my game is paused. I believe I think I don't lag because my client isn't picking up all the truck noises when in pause. 

Meaning, I would like to suggest if it is possible to either set the range in TAB menu yourself or to just decrease the range for truck noises from other players to load. 

Reason: This would decrease lag for those with not the best of PC's. 

And to show what I mean

PS: If I can already do this by console or whatever, please do tell. :P 

EDIT: I have done that and I lag just as much having those settings to the lowest. But when I don't lag is when I pause my game, which I am pretty certain is caused by the sound my client has to load. 

Edited by Glada_Laxen

SHeDTix.png

Greetings @Glada_Laxen

kindly check this solution:

Spoiler

HfqKXds.jpg

I3wSnXc.jpg

If this solves your lag/fps issue, please edit your topic/let us know so that we may proceed to close this topic as it seems like a performance issue from your video which can already be fixed.

With regards,

MettleMeat

TruckersMP Moderator

Ex - GM & FM (S.E.A)

Hi there,

As is mentioned above, you can change your smoothing and loading distances in the settings. As for dropping FPS, just don’t go to high populated areas as even with the best PC, you will still have FPS drop

//Rejected

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.