MY HUD DISAPPEARED

gvcvieira

Question

[IF YOU ARE IGNORANT, NEITHER CONTINUE READING - I AM NEW IN GAME]

WELL, I LEFT THE ETS1 FOR 2 MAKES A LITTLE TIME, AND AS I SAW THAT THE GAME HAD A MULTIPLAYER, I PLAYED TWO HOURS ON THE SINGLE AND DOWNLOAD THE TRUCKERSMP. UNTIL THERE WELL, BUT AS I AM NOOB, I APPEARED SOMETHING THAT SUPPLIED WITH THE HUD OF MY GAME. NOW I CAN NOT DIGIT OR SEE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING. HOW TO PROCEED?

THERE IS A SCREENSHOT: https://imgur.com/a/pmKCz

(EXCUSE FOR MY ENGLISH, I HOPE THAT THE SAME IS 90% FAITHFUL)

5 answers to this question

In order to enter the text chat, you just have to press "y".

If you want to hear other players, you need to have voice chat enabled and a channel chosen (default is 19). Please mind that not all the time someone is talking on the CB. You will only see the talking icon if someone is saying something.

If you are sure that these solutions don't help: It's possible to toggle the chat by pressing F9. So if it doesn't work, try to press F9 and then try again.

Hello and welcome to the ETS 2 MP community;

To solve your problem you must press F9, then you'll be able to see the chat by pressing Y, also, to see other online players near you and get access to some settings, press TAB one time and Right Click in order to make the pointer appear, to make it dissappear it's just the same.

Hope this helps you.

Regards.