Corsica map ?

Question

5 answers to this question

Corsica, as far as I know, is an island just off the coast of France, and has never been a part of the game, as a DLC or part of the vanilla map; its unlikely that SCS Software will now add in this island, considering the fact that the Vive La France DLC has been out for a while already. In addition, SCS Software have moved on to other projects, such as Italy and New Mexico, meaning its even more unlikely that they will return once again to France to add more cities down there.

However, never say never I suppose, so if you wish to take this further, I suggest that you take it to the SCS Software forums, and post this there, as TruckersMP do not make or edit the map, and as such can't do anything with this. This is the job of the game developers.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

15 minutes ago, Aestrial said:

Corsica, as far as I know, is an island just off the coast of France, and has never been a part of the game, as a DLC or part of the vanilla map; its unlikely that SCS Software will now add in this island, considering the fact that the Vive La France DLC has been out for a while already. In addition, SCS Software have moved on to other projects, such as Italy and New Mexico, meaning its even more unlikely that they will return once again to France to add more cities down there.

However, never say never I suppose, so if you wish to take this further, I suggest that you take it to the SCS Software forums, and post this there, as TruckersMP do not make or edit the map, and as such can't do anything with this. This is the job of the game developers.

Hello,  thanks for your answers :), Yeah I can not wait to see that Italy and New Mexico :D