Reducing the window tint?

MadCowTransport

Question

I feel like the tint on the windows is too dark. While it might be realistic, I was wondering if there was any way to reduce this effect, without using a broad setting such as "brightness".... since that also makes dark coloring look too bright. Is there a mod for this that would be compatible with multiplayer? Or even a simple ini setting or something?  I guess really I just feel like a bright and sunny day doesn't look bright and sunny enough when I'm inside the truck, which is how I drive. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

5 answers to this question

There is no Mod for Window Tint that is compatible with the Multiplayer. The only Multiplayer compatible "Mods" to change the visual Effects of Environment and Objects are Sweet FX and/or Reshade.

7 hours ago, W4chund said:

There is no Mod for Window Tint that is compatible with the Multiplayer. The only Multiplayer compatible "Mods" to change the visual Effects of Environment and Objects are Sweet FX and/or Reshade.

Actually this did help me. I was not aware there was a Sweet FX mod for this game. I've seen it in Automobilista. I'll have to look for that soon. Thanks!

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!