Event server (Form for requesting)

Hello,

I would like an event server for my event. It will take place on this saturday (See in THIS post).

I have already clarified the formalities with @scarface0359. Now I only need ''okay'' from mwl4 or other staff, that an event server is available at this time.

I wrote to the owner (@mwl4) several times in the forum, but he does not answer.

Suggestion Name: Form for requesting an extra server for very big events

Suggestion Description: There could be a form or section in which one can more easily, directly and bindingly request a server and get a clear answer (yes or no) from the owner. So the owner is less annoyed with forum messages (pm's).

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: As I have already written, the owner and the admins are less bothered with such topics.

Best regards,

xaverracer

We prefer people contacting feedback for it so we can get directly in touch with the person requesting it. 

• Upvote 1

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.