Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to get dragon skin?

nicefox1

Question

9 answers to this question

Hey @nicefox1.

The Dragon Truck Design Pack was an available DLC for people of whom completed a certain number of jobs using the specifically designed Christmas Trailer during Christmas Time.

Event_reward.jpg

As far as I'm aware, you cannot get paint pack as it was exclusive for people of whom unlocked it during the Christmas period. 

If this information helped you, let me know :P.

Edited by Mirrland

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Hello @nicefox1
To access the DLC paintings you need to buy the dlc or you can also win a limited painting at events like Christmas etc & you can see all the dlc in the guide that has been provided:

*Please If your question has been resolved please let us know to mark as resolved. ^_^

¡Good lucky!

Old ranks:              
   roles_game-moderator-leader.png.f8705625 - image.png.7837814402f73c303120645d2f3effc4.png -  roles_trial-game-moderator.png.78e7ac97d  
   roles_support.png.fc5b5f89970695aabd7092 - roles_community-moderator.png.629b933bb2
Spanish - Portugués
&------------------------------&

1 hour ago, stilldre1976 said:

^ Sure thats off the Scania dlc mate as I have that one

if i can see the DLC without having it, then the "TruckersMP and DLC's" guide is wrong and should be updated by author or other mod.

- Having a DLC vs not having it
Only the players that have the DLC will be able to see the content added by it. TruckersMP does not distribute DLC's to every player. If you don't have a specific DLC, you won't see the content of it used by other players.