New reporting system - need help

[UTL] Calgarian

Hi!

As I understand, there is New Reporting System started when you report in game and two minutes of driving before report is submitted reserved in-game.

This  is cool, BUT..... it is not working when accident happened quickly and tons of players are around. You can't remember who the hell made you flip over - he did it, hit-and-run. 

So I'd prefer you to keep both report system in place, so I can park or finish trip, find that kid and report him or her to admins for better gaming ))

Saying that I'd like to ask - why my last report is forgotten in silence for  one week and how to remind to game managers that it is still there?
QIP_Shot_-_Screen_1191.png

The topic creator has the answer to their question, I will lock this to prevent content-count farming, or repeating of replies.

Thank you to the participants for their answers, archived.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Archived