JvZ2101

TruckersMP doesn't load after installation

Question

Hi guys,

my name is Arnold and I have a problem. I want to play with my friend but it doesn't work :(. I have ETS2 installed on my hard drive and the launcher on the same disk as well (version 1004), but after the installation (with the correct directory of my ETS2 chosen), the launcher tries to start but nothing appears. I don't know what to do. The only thing I see is a loading circle next to my cursor for like half a second, but that's it.
I have the latest version of ETS2 installed, game files are verified, latest steam version installed.

If you have suggestions or a solution, feel free to respond please.

3 answers to this question

Check that the launcher isn't launching as a background process, some programs do that for me sometimes. If so then 'end process' of 'TruckersMP Launcher' via Task Manager and try running it as an administrator.

This problem normally occurs when MSI Afterburner and Riva Tuner are present and active in the computer. If you use MSI Afterburner and RivaTuner Statistics Server, make sure to update the Rivatuner Statistics Server to the latest beta version 7.0.0 Beta 19 or later. http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html