Extend No Collision Zone

Duisburg or not, escaping an filled area (blocked by someone ! It is important to mention it) is not exactly easy at all.

I think, otherwise, that if you exit an NCZ and if you are IN a player, there should have a ghost mode enabled until the two players are not in symbiosis.

I don't know if you can see the reference, but it's like Minecraft, if you are in a single block, you can move inside it but if you're out of it, you can't go inside anymore (I know, it's a glitch effect).

Edited by Versi_Sneaky

-1. It is not realistic and completely useless. Extending the NCZ to the whole city wont solve the problem because in the cities where the NCZ are crowded, the city entrances would be a mess instead. Particularly i wont want to see a huge mess in Calais exit. It is much more problematic than the service, where i can simply avoid driving around.

For me a good workaround would be a temporary ghost mode. This was probably suggested 1000 times, but i think every player leaving a NCZ could have no collision mode for 15 seconds or until there isnt another player in less than 60 meters, whichever is lower. So if you leave the service in Bratislava you won't notice any difference, but in Duisburg you could exit the service safely.

However this would cause abuse as trolls would wait the 15 seconds in a crowded place to wreck everybody when it expires. It could be solved kicking the player if after that 15 seconds, his truck or trailer is colliding with other player (idk if its possible).

Edited by Asyedan

Like other people have said it will only cause issues when getting out of the NCZ. 

You can drive in the EU # 4.
There is the entire Server provided with a No Collision Area.

There are players who want to drive realistic, if you do not want players to clash you, you can also go to the EU # 4 Server.

I do agree that the collision zone should be extended but not to the degree which you want. Extending the non collision zone to the entire city simply removes realism despite cities like Duisburg, Calais etc being complete and utter chaos. Personally i do agree that the non collision zone should be extended but only for the Upgrade/repair shop area's due to the constant flow of people coming in and trying to come out.  

651724suggestion.png

^ Even with that alternative, everyone will be flooding out of the repair station just to get hung up yet again on the red NCZ suggestion border. When it comes down to it it doesn't matter WHERE the NCZ border is, you'll still have massive pile ups at them because players are too impatient and they stay in each others trucks until it's too late. 

We can also impose a rule wich tells that everyone should exit/enter the service at the right side (which should already be known) or at the left side according to the country where you are !

If everyone waits his turn, it could be an ultimate solution. Just like in a traffic jam (at Calais-Duisburg in a very good example).

On 27.7.2017 at 1:23 AM, Anriandor said:

Hello, unfortunately, I have to tell you that is it very unlikely that TruckersMP is going to add something like that.

With the least effort, I found those topics which were already rejected in the past:

Reveal hidden contents

So it is very unlikely that it is going to happen.

As above.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.