No collision for Scout Cars

BMPellogia

Hello! i'm a very old player and,like everybody else,got rammed at some point by a bright green/pink scout car.

Suggestion Description: To make these vehicles work without collisions in all the servers

Why should it be added? This will allow players to drive them freely without causing any chaos to others.I'm very aware that trolls use trucks as well,but i ALWAYS see a scout driving on oncoming lanes,flipped on the side/middle of the road,blocking or getting stuck under a truck.A good example happned to me today.Got a 80K euro contract cargo,got rammed by a green scout.The cargo damange was too big to keep the trip(more than 1000KM left)and i ended with 18K in repairs for my truck.i got another cargo,just to see along the trip:3 scout cars driving on concoming lanes and other one flipped on the middle of the road

I know that we have europe 4 with no collisions,or  europe 1 with speed limits but i think make scout cars work with no collisions will reduce problems ALOT AKA duisburg-calais road

I dont think it will be a massive headache to de devs to change this ad probably will make alot of players happy!

Any example images: Nope.

• Upvote 1

This will cause chaos since cars will be able to drive thru every other player.

Also, if you play this game without cheating in money and you really care about damage done to your vehicle and/or trailer, EU2 and C-D road is not for you.

Just report the cars ramming you and load the latest autosave so you can continue without damages. :)

^^ I don't know if this is technically possible, but I'd love it. Yes, cars will be able to drive through every other player, but many of them do that now, only they destroy the other vehicle in the process. Cars are not only a danger on the C-D road, the only servers where you're safe from them are EU#1 (cars not allowed) and EU#4 (full map NCZ) I've been rammed and harassed by cars almost everywhere. EU#4, I won't use because I don't want to drive in a full NCZ map. EU#1 is usually so empty that it feels like driving in a post-nuclear-apocalypse world. Finally, WoT jobs are not recoverable by loading autosaves, if your cargo gets damaged, it stays damaged. So those solutions are not as good as you think.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JonathanGJM said:

This will cause chaos since cars will be able to drive thru every other player.

Also, if you play this game without cheating in money and you really care about damage done to your vehicle and/or trailer, EU2 and C-D road is not for you.

Just report the cars ramming you and load the latest autosave so you can continue without damages. :)

Thats the point! or you prefer to get rammed and fly to the other side of the map?.

The autosaves dont reset the cargo damage and i dont see the point of cheat money,because i like to work for my money to invest in new trucks and garages,the feeling of achievement is way better!

9 hours ago, BrunoPelogia said:

Thats the point! or you prefer to get rammed and fly to the other side of the map?.

The autosaves dont reset the cargo damage and i dont see the point of cheat money,because i like to work for my money to invest in new trucks and garages,the feeling of achievement is way better!

No the idea itself is pretty good, just in reality cars will be able to drive thru everyone and obstruckt their view, this will also cause more lag.

• 3 weeks later...

This is not needed because it would take away the realism of the game. If you do not want to be rammed anymore, please use the first European server as the cars are not allowed there, unless you have iGA Permissions. Also, the Europe 4 server might be attractive for you since this is a no collision server and it will not occur that cars are ramming you there. Having some kinds of ghosts driving around the map would make it not only unrealistic but also dangerous for those who are not aware of the fact that cars do not have a hitbox anymore. They would try to avoid the possible accident and as a result, possibly crash themselves or cause another motor vehicle collision.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.