Kicked Off Server Question???

Stringbean

Question

I'm fairly new to the MP scene for ETS and have a quick question.

I dropped off my load and found a hotel to park up in before I logged off the game. So I parked at the hotel and then viewed my stats like skills, bank balance e.t.c. I then get a message in the chat box telling me to move within the next minute or I'll be kicked off the server. Of all places, surely parking up at a hotel would be safe? It's at the back of the hotel and out of the way from any traffic so what gives? Is it something to do with being idle for a certain time?

9 answers to this question

When you stop for a certain amount of time (don't move your truck or use any inputs) the server automatically kicks you to save AFK users taking up a server slot, especially useful during peak times when there is people in the server queue waiting to get on.

Hello, indeed if you do not move during a period, a warning message will be displayed to tell you that you will be kick for cause AFK. However, if you want to leave a little later, you can simply open your chat, press your "Space" button for example, and the timer will start again and you can stay a little longer into the game.

Welcome on the forum @Runnerbean :) 

Cordially,
Yoyo_ManSg