Check doesn't work

N1kkex

Question

5 answers to this question

Just to be sure we are on the same page, here... you are trying to activate your Truckers MP account on the site but for some reason it isn't working. Is that correct? If so, could you please describe the steps you are performing to activate the account?

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Yeah so i mean just that activate truckermp account on the "Check now" button, but it doesnt check it.

Steps what i have done

1. I put my Steam and World of trucks ID:s

2. I press "Check now"

3. Then there "We are checking now, please come back in a couple of minutes"

4. I wait 1hour -> i just need to press it again even if i refresh page, or if i just sit there and wait

Oh... i maybe fixed it.. now i pressed Check and wait if this now work.. I had wrong World of truck ID..

No it's not working.. Somebody help!!

Problem has been solved via PM.

Please also note that you can still play even if your account is not activated. If you want to activate your account please find the email from when you registered. We are currently unable to send out activation emails

Locked and moved to solved