Falling into the void.

CrashGuy

Mod Version:  0.1.3 RC2
Controllers Used: XB1 controller
Description of Issue:  Seemingly at random whilst pulling out of EP, I got flung below the world and ended up so far out of bounds, it cost £27k to get back to the most easterly point of the map. Meanwhile, my trailer had separated and my job got cancelled as a result, I maxed out my damage and fatigue, and I clocked a maximum speed of 80 thousand miles an hour.
How to reproduce: Honestly? Not a clue. It happened on the access road to EP at Rotterdam. Another friend also suffered a similar fate driving through the tunnel at Rotterdam which caused a lot of people to crash in the previous update. He ended up towards Birmingham and Sheffield.
Screenshots / Videos: None.

i was near my delivery at calais or dover not sure which one now but i went round a corner and suddenly got launched into the sky... i must have been floating for miles laughing my head off because once i came out of the cabin view i started seeing land appear through the clouds and suddenly i was landing in the port next to the ferrys, speed was also clocked at silly miles per hour in the air xD 

2015_01_16_00001.jpg

2015_01_16_00002.jpg

2015_01_16_00003.jpg

Had this happen to me in London, when to reproduce go to a place like Paris or London, find the bridge inside the town, and go where the walls are next to the road running underneath the bridge. I pulled over, going a little too fast, and went right through the wall instead of hitting it. Fell into an endless void. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...