Multiplayer launcher runs singleplayer only

AlignedManatee

Question

When I open the multiplayer launcher and click "launch ats" it launches ATS and when I eventually get into game I'm in the singleplayer, I tried downloading the launcher again but I have the same problem. Steam asks me about setting a launch parameter which I accept and running the launcher from launcher.exe tells me the launcher is out of date even though it's not.

4 answers to this question

Hello, 

1. Make sure not to run TruckersMP straight away. Load steam then TruckersMP.

2. Make sure your game is in the correct validated version. http://prntscr.com/fjh625 If it isn't then make sure to goto your game Library > Right click American Truck Simulator > Go down to properties and click it > Go over to Properties and make sure your beta is in the correct version which has been given to you in the Prntscr link. If this does not work then try validating your game files or even try re installing American Truck Simulator but make sure to backup your saves and folders which you would like to keep. 

Hope this helps! Good Luck :) 

-Smalley