trailer coupling "starfall25"

starfall25

Question

Hello, i have been offline for a while and since i came back to play again, i have noticed its near impossible for me to hook up to a trailer... 

Worse part is... if i accidentally drop it while attempting to write... its litterally impossible to reattach it... is this some new feature or am i the only one having this problem... and if so... is there some way to fix it

i tried to ask it ingame but noone seemed to bother to answer :(

Edited by starfall25

4 answers to this question

Hi there starfall,

Do you have advanced coupling enabled in settings? If you do, maybe you should attempt you disable it, and see if you can attach the trailer again (go to settings > gameplay > untick 'advanced coupling') box. With the advanced coupling box enabled, its harder to attach the trailer, as you need to reverse all the way under the trailer, until it hits the trailer and attaches, like in-real life trucking. If you disable it, you just need to press 'T' as you know probably know already.

Also, make sure you have a button/ key programmed to your 'attach/detach' button for your trailer. You can go to settings > keys and buttons > scroll down to 'Attach/Detach trailer') and make sure you have a key programmed (if you don't, pick one).

Hope this helped.

• Upvote 1

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.