Game freeze problem

AlvarezLynx

Question

Hello everybody, I play mltiplayer but there are some problems :
a ) Game freezes when I try to sleep anywhere in Garage, Service stations and Rest places
b ) Game freezes when I abandon any job.
c ) Game freezes when I try to use ferry or board a train to go to UK.
d ) Game freezes when I go to service station by pressing F7
e ) Game freezes when I try to purchase new truck by visiting truck dealers from the game menu.
Please help me and give me the sloutions of the above problems please!  

4 answers to this question

Hey mate,

This is a very common thing. When you first bring almost any profile into the online mod and when you try sleeping, teleporting, train, ferry anything of that nature it will take a moment to load. It took me generally around 10-15 mins until it unfroze and fixed itself. So load up ETS2 have your character sleep and go do something around the house and come back to the game after. It's just loading everything for the first time for being online and after you do this for the first time you will have no problem in the future and able to sleep and etc easily and instantly. If you have questions or comments feel free to reach out and or read some additional topics here.

Hope this has helped.
Riley.