Life Think Twice Before Doing Things you'l Regret!

PlacGhost

Hello

This may sound annoying or Stupid but this is my Face to life iv Had and what others have Read

I'm here to tell you how my life ahs gone it may not be relevant nut it's life I guess

I see life as you have one life don't mess it up I may off messed couple things in my life that I will regret for the rest of my life and that's not the point the point is things happen those things are your elders pass away its natural it happens to everyone Admins of TMP and members just read this and take this into consideration.

Yes this may be a game but iv messed things up in life and games like this Example my verbal Warning I did not mean to break the rules Now I'm paying the Price of the warning and that's understandable it matters a bit but my life needs to come first Iv done a whole lot of things that may been bad in my life and yes its Regrettable and we all know Every single Admin and member of TMP have done things that you Regret its natural even if your 6 and do things you regret that still counts and the effect of regretting things will always be there. I know people doing 6Years in Jail/Prison for reason what they did there paying the Time for the Crime they comit and it being a Family member that's even worse I can't make things better but I can be positive about things instead of worrying,

Just take this into your mind you get one life and no more use that life and think Twice before Comitting a Crime that you will Regret for the rest of your life keep your Record clean don't get in trouble because when you do you don't know how much that effects your Grades your Work and more of this all Your LIFE,

"Think Before committing the crime"

#TakeThisIntoYourMindAndDon'tForget

Atlas Logistics

veteran1.png.b8cd9ae666917772441c0c252ec

Damn dude, you should be a speech writer (assuming you aren't already), wise wise words, I recently developed very quite tinnitus in both ears (tinnitus being that fun constant ringing) this is because I used to listen to loud music through headphones so I could rock out and not disturb the rest of my house. the fact that i'm stuck with this now has really opened my eyes to taking care and realizing you need to make the most of life (sorry if I made that a little more morbid than it needed to be xD)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived