I just thought of this :)) Veterans Server or over 18s

Hey_Wtf

On 20/4/2017 at 5:09 PM, MrHarv98 said:

Wait, Weren't you bored of MP ? 

Back on topic, Servers are expensive and having another server for special people is useless

Big fat -1

+ We would play in 100 max most probably so it'll be only a big waste of money ..

28333976461_20bedf4809_z.jpg

You have to be trolling. Right? You REALLY think that showing an ID to an admin is at at all effective? You really think that just because people on the server will be over 18 that there will be no mayhem? You have to be joking. This is sad, it really is. -100.

• 7 months later...

Many greetings for the creation of Multiplayer games !

Maybe it's time for an absolutely professional server. But my idea is to pay for these services as normal. a price of 1 euro / month I do not think it would kill anyone . or another price . or one year subscription .

The boys who have built this platform deserve this.

I'm also sure that the payer of this server will play responsibly.

this game is pleased if it is treated as a truck simulator rather than a speed game .

it's nice to drive cautiously to help a colleague or stay at a coffee shop in a gas station talking to a comrade .

Unfortunately the game was supposed to contain a car exam. Like in real life.  Say this because few of those who did not have the driving license know the rules.

the question is if  will be many players on this dedicated server. Maybe nor for first few month.

But I'm sure that in time many serious players will appreciate MPteam effort .

We can change many things if we co-operate both.   Players and the mp team

thanks again MP team !

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt we'll spend the effort to do this, since we can't moderate the age without the IDs, and having a system for users to upload their ID requires a lot of planning due to legal issues, since IDs often contain sensitive data that shouldn't ever leak. Even if we delete them right afterwards that's still gonna be a few hundred IDs sitting in our system at all times.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.