Lag in Ets2 Multiplayer.

.KillaFonic.

Question

Hello! Not for long time, I have some problem in Ets2 Multiplayer. The game run in 20-30 FPS, I don't know why.. We changed graphics at low, and the same thing, 20-30 fps. What can I do ? Please help me.

Pc configuration:
CPU: Intel core i5-650 3.2ghz
RAM: 4gb 1333Mhz
HDD: 650gb 
GPU: Nvidia Quadro 600 1gb

Thanks!

I can't put some photo, i'm sorry for that..

17 answers to this question

Since you have a graphics card which is not meant to play games i think by running in OpenGL you will achieve max FPS for this card but if you still have bad fps then you need a better graphics card.

I'm sorry but i have to say that this card is obsolete. It is released back to 2010. Let me point this out. Also don't compare other games because all games are not the same so you are not doing a apples to apples comparison.

It's like playing on a GeForce GT 440.

Size 1 GB

Bus Width128-bit

GDDR3 SDRAM

Edited by PrototypeGR
•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

1 hour ago, .KillaFonic. said:

@PrototypeGR Man, I know my video card is not good for games, and is good for projects in 3D, but WoT going well and ETS2 goes .. I can not understand why.. I was thinking about a Nvidia GTX 1070, it is good for gaming?

GTX 1070 is a great card for gaming.

•Intel® Core™ i7-6850K •Asus ROG Strix X99 Gaming •Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB •Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB DDR4 3000MHz C15 •Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB •Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 
•Corsair HX1000i High-Performance ATX Power Supply •NZXT Kraken X72 •Coolermaster MasterCase H500M

@Sentinel_ I launch the game in OpenGL (32-bit), first time was a big freeze, and a second time, I launched the game in OpenGL (32-bit) at 800x600 resolution. (55-60 fps)
I launch the game in OpenGL (64-bit), at 800x600 resolution, and all was good, I think. I have 45-50 fps. I start TruckersMP, and all was good, I think.. I have 30-40 fps. 
Thank you @Sentinel_ and @oolala11. If the problem persists, I buy a new Video Graphics for gaming.

Glad that I could help!

Happy Trucking!

Hi Dear Member

Please set your setting for Mp . Maybe it can solved for your lag problem . İf you have still problem . Please send a post 

Please set your update about your graphic card 

lvk2Zk.png

"ETS2MP - Advanced Settings and Explanations"

Settings Opening Your Menu

• Press TAB when connected to the server.
  • Once you click on the right mouse button, the mouse will be activated.
  • Then click the Settings () button at the bottom.
  • To save the settings after you have made the desired settings, first press Apply then OK to close the settings window and click the right button of the mouse again.

pXzEVL.png

Development logging :You can close and open log records from this section. (My Documents / ETS2MP / logs).

Low detailed models: Use less detailed models - faster to load but less quality.

Drivers animation: You can turn off and turn on the driver steering animations from this section.

Smoothing distance: Adjust the distance of objects that appear to be highly detailed in your area. (150m-500m).

Season efects: You can turn off snow from this area and turn it on.

Steam notifications position:You can specify the location of the Steam notification window.

Player tag : In the vote is the text that appears next to your name. You can adjust the balance.

Load cabin accessories: You can turn off other players' cabin accessories here. (You need to restart the game)

Load flags: You can turn off the flags of other players in the glass here. (You need to restart the game)

Scale NameTags: Scales player names by distance.

Player on the world map: You can close the icons of other players on the world map, you can change your colors. You can also assign different colors to your steam friends.

Speed limiter [90km / h]: You can turn the speed limit off and on from this section.

Default CB radio channel: You can change the default CB radio channel here.

BvP8kM.png

Speaker device: You can change the audio device to be used in the rating here.

Sound efects: You can turn off and turn on sound effects from this section.

Master volume: You can adjust the main volume from this section.

Sound effects volume: You can adjust the level of sound effects from this section.

Music volume: You can adjust the music volume from this section.

Voice volume: You can adjust the radio volume from this section.

Engine sounds: You can turn engine sounds off and on from this section.

Horn sounds: You can turn off the horn sounds from this section and turn them on.

Gearbox sounds: You can switch gears off and on from this section.

Reversing sounds: You can turn off the reverse sound from this section and turn it on.

Lift axle sounds: You can turn off the axle system sounds from this section and open them.

Microphone device: You can change the microphone device to be used in the rating here.

Microphone volume: You can change the microphone volume here.

d3kvWZ.jpg

Draw drivers: You can turn off the other users' drivers from this section and open them.

Additional lights: You can turn off additional lights from this section and turn them on.

Draw distance: You can set your distances from this area with other users. (150m-500m)

Force low details: Forcing all tow and dorsels to load with low detail.

Avatars: You can open and close the steam avatars next to the user names.

Dynamic shadows: You can close and open realistic dynamic shadows from this section.

Fake shadows: You can close and open static shadows under the car from this section.

Headlights: You can turn off additional headlights of other users from this section.

Windows opacity: You can change the transparency of the player list, multiplayer game settings screens.

Show speaking player: Shows who is speaking on the radio

65Z7Vl.jpg

Note: You can return to the default settings from the Set defaults button. Settings My Documents / Enroll in ETS2MP / config.txt file.

Thanks 

BaldemarDeutsch..

Edited by BaldemarDeutsch
  • Upvote 1

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks 

Hi,

Your graphics card is designed for CAD and DCC applications, (in other words, 3D modelling, design and styling etc).

This is probably why you are getting lag.

You say 'not for long time' so does that mean that you used to get decent a decent FPS and now it's dropped?

3 hours ago, .KillaFonic. said:

@BaldemarDeutsch Ok. Now I'm go to try it.. thanks..

Same problem.. I have all to low graphic, but nothing... I think, it's necessary to buy another video card..

Do you play any other games and have the FPS dropped on them too?

Download and run FurMark, http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/

Once installed and open click 'GPU Stress Test', you will see information including clock speed and temperatures at the top left of the window that will open.

Run this test for around 30 to 60 mins and see if your GPU crashes or if anything unexpected happens, (also keep an eye on your temperatures), if nothing happens then your GPU might not be the problem here but upgrading your GPU could increase your FPS anyhow.

@Sentinel_ Today I download Dirt 3, and at Medium Graphics I have 50-60 fps.. I played World of Tanks, at Medium on High and I have 40-50 FPS.. I'm trying this program, and I will be come back with the report. Thanks.

I make this test for around 30 mins. The temperatures is 94 and 4 fps..

@Sentinel_ I launch the game in OpenGL (32-bit), first time was a big freeze, and a second time, I launched the game in OpenGL (32-bit) at 800x600 resolution. (55-60 fps)
I launch the game in OpenGL (64-bit), at 800x600 resolution, and all was good, I think. I have 45-50 fps. I start TruckersMP, and all was good, I think.. I have 30-40 fps. 
Thank you @Sentinel_ and @oolala11. If the problem persists, I buy a new Video Graphics for gaming.

@.KillaFonic.

Your system properties are quite low. Try playing with your Graphics card in the game's optimize settings. Maybe the fps rate may increase.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Hello! Not for long time, I have some problem in Ets2 Multiplayer. The game run in 20-30 FPS, I don't know why.. We changed graphics at low, and the same thing, 20-30 fps. What can I do ? Please help me.

Pc configuration:
CPU: Intel core i5-650 3.2ghz
RAM: 4gb 1333Mhz
HDD: 650gb 
GPU: Nvidia Quadro 600 1gb

Thanks!

I can't put some photo, i'm sorry for that..

Hey, 

Hum let me think, did you update your graphic card driver ?

I think it's normal, you have 1gb of dedicated memory in your Graphic Card, it's low.

Is this the first time that this problem appears ?

Regards,

Théo,

4 hours ago, .KillaFonic. said:

@Sentinel_ Today I download Dirt 3, and at Medium Graphics I have 50-60 fps.. I played World of Tanks, at Medium on High and I have 40-50 FPS.. I'm trying this program, and I will be come back with the report. Thanks.

I make this test for around 30 mins. The temperatures is 94 and 4 fps..

1. Right click ETS 2 in steam

2. Select 'Launch with OpenGL'

3. Let the game run and try going into game.

4. Exit the game and go back to steam, right click ETS 2 again but this time select 'Launch with DirectX (64-Bit)

5. Again go into game and then exit.

6. Start TruckersMP up and see if your FPS has increased back to normal levels.

If it is still lagging then try, uninstalling ETS 2 and re-installing along with the MP mod with these instructions:

Spoiler

1.      Press the Windows Key + R (Win+R) on your keyboard

2.      Enter "%programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotes)

3.      Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.

4.      Navigate to C:\Program Files\ and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher"

5.      Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with admin privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

7 hours ago, Sentinel_ said:

Do you play any other games and have the FPS dropped on them too?

Download and run FurMark, http://www.ozone3d.net/benchmarks/fur/

Once installed and open click 'GPU Stress Test', you will see information including clock speed and temperatures at the top left of the window that will open.

Run this test for around 30 to 60 mins and see if your GPU crashes or if anything unexpected happens, (also keep an eye on your temperatures), if nothing happens then your GPU might not be the problem here but upgrading your GPU could increase your FPS anyhow.

Yeah l always play but as you see friend he ask for ETs2mp  

Thanks ...

Created by @BurakAKSAKAL Thanks