Little issue with right click in new scoreboard

Singlych

Mod Version: Version 0.1.3 R2
Controllers Used: Mouse
Description of Issue: When turning scoreboard on or off, right click is triggered only on the second time. For example I assign horn to right click. If I turn scoreboard on, and click the first time, there will be horn. The second time (and further) - I will be able to click on players and draw and resize the window. Same, if I turn scoreboard off, the first right click will result nothing, and the second one (and further) will result horn.

How to reproduce: Assign something to right click and try to click while turning the tab screen on and off.
Screenshots / Videos: None.

I wish to add to this thread instead of creating a new one because I believe there is a right click bug in general when it comes to the scoreboard.

Mod Version: 0.1.3 R2
Controllers Used: Driving Force GT / Mouse
Description of Issue: Brakes stay engaged after moving scoreboard by right clicking.  My secondary brake key assignment is right click.
How to reproduce: Assign a control to right click.  Press TAB, right click to move scoreboard.  Said control will not function properly afterwards.

Screenshots / Videos: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ez1el_et2mp-v1-13r2-throttle-bug_videogames

(Pay attention to fuel flow gauge; it will rise to 7L / hr when I floor it)

Seems like the obvious fix would be to reassign a new button for the functions you need and avoid right-click button. But for now, there's nothing you can do when the MP developers assign a key that overwrites the one we have set. Take F9 for example (you know the use in developer mode) now it is used to hide/show info (chats + players name.)

So for now there's nothing we can do but maybe in the future we could engage the developers on button mapping. But i don't think this would happen as they make the final decision. No votes/popular poll can/would change their development plans. 

By the way, this argument holds water for those who use mouse steering and have mouse buttons assigned to crucial functions, e.g. braking or accelerating.

But for now, there's nothing you can do when the MP developers assign a key that overwrites the one we have set. Take F9 for example (you know the use in developer mode) now it is used to hide/show info (chats + players name.)

I didn't want to ask the devs to reassign right click.

F9 works immediatly, but right click - only the second time. It was the primary reason for my report.

I didn't want to ask the devs to reassign right click.

F9 works immediatly, but right click - only the second time. It was the primary reason for my report.

Well, now you know & understand that the right-click has been assigned a function by the developers that is causing conflict with your current settings.

StuartD post helps too:

What you could try is Alt+Tab out of the game then tab back in.

Well, now you know & understand that the right-click has been assigned a function by the developers that is causing conflict with your current settings.

I knew and understood it before)

My report is not about the right click overwrites my settings, but about it works with issue.

And thank you guys for help, but I don't ask for help, just report the fact.