Accouint not asble to log in

Rare The Dutchie

Question

hi, im on a PC that i own that my brother some times uses because his pc is crap... my steam and everything is logged in on this Pc too... my account is banned, but that doesnt mean my brother should suffer! so i let him log in to drive with myw heel he hasnt in a long time and really wanted to... when he logs in CORRECTLY it say sinvalid email or password but he loggerd in ont he truckers MP website with the saem indfo and it worked so why wont it work in game? my account is completely difrent from His.. i even logged onjto his steam and tried no luck what can i do?

EDIT: he can log onto the MP on HIS PC also it just wont work on mine, yet when i log in game it works it just syas im banned 

9 answers to this question

On 3/31/2017 at 5:54 PM, gwait said:

Make sure that the Steam account that is originally tied to that TruckersMP account is being used to log in.

its not jmy steam,. its my brothers, ieven logged into His account before trying to log in for him and no luck... it shouldnt affect anything tho i can log in to truckersmp.com just not ATS truckers MP

7 hours ago, TheMinecraftHippie said:

its not jmy steam,. its my brothers, ieven logged into His account before trying to log in for him and no luck... it shouldnt affect anything tho i can log in to truckersmp.com just not ATS truckers MP

Do you mind posting links to the Steam account & TruckersMP account that it is being logged in to?