Type of videos accepted as evidence

- DownloaD

Suggestion Name: Type of videos accepted as evidence

Suggestion Description: So, i have been banned once because of a guy who was ramming and blocking me but he was recording it, then he started to play straight and i was so mad at him that i overtook him in a dangerous place. Like i said he was recording so what he did was cutting the video which made a 6 seconds video, sent it as report evidence and it was accepted. I think admins should only accept mid length videos as evidence

Why should it be added?: Its 100% unfair with people who gets mad on trolls, they just cut the videos whenever they want and still we get banned

In cases like this, some counter-evidence would prove really helpful to you (meaning a video proving your innocence).

Even if the video is 6seconds long, if the video contains some sort of rule breaking, you should be punished for it. I clip my videos down to around 15seconds, enough to show the admin the run up to and the actual incident, but this doesn't need to be the case.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

2 hours ago, downloadkct said:
So, i have been banned once because of a guy who was ramming and blocking me

Make your records to ban that kind of drivers.

You broke a rule. It doesn't matter why, it doesn't matter if it's retaliation. You broke a rule, got reported for it, and got banned. That's 100% fair. You can report the instigator and get him banned, but your ban won't change.

-1 I agree with the others who have given their input. + How are the admins still gonna find out if you or the other post a midlong video? I mean, they have PLENTY of reports and are not able to watch 10 minute videos everytime, so if they see someone break the rules at the record, then they ban, and if something else had happened before that, then you (as the other suggested) post your counter-evidence.

• 1 year later...
On 9.3.2017 at 9:35 PM, Aestrial said:

In cases like this, some counter-evidence would prove really helpful to you (meaning a video proving your innocence).

Even if the video is 6seconds long, if the video contains some sort of rule breaking, you should be punished for it. I clip my videos down to around 15seconds, enough to show the admin the run up to and the actual incident, but this doesn't need to be the case.

I could not have elaborated on that any better.

Rejected.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.