Road work lights

Suggestion Name: Road work lights synchronization
Suggestion Description: I think the road work light should be synchronized. I had a few situations when me and another player on the other site of the road work had green light

Any example images: Maybe this video on 4:40. 

Why should it be added?: I had a situation when me and another player on the other site of the road work had green light.

• Upvote 2

Hello @HeavyTrucker992,

generally, your suggestion isn't bad at all. I am just wondering whether this is an actual bug occurring every time.

In your clip, one can see how you started accelerating when the light had already shown the orange or yellow colour. As it then jumped to red, you had already passed 1/4 of the construction zone. On the other hand, the opposite truck started driving as his light was green. For whatever reason, he didn't wait for you but technically, it was a very close call because both of you were right.

You had the green light but drove as it went to yellow. He started driving as his light was green but also when you had already entered the construction zone.

In my eyes, it is a 50/50 whether it is a sync failure or whether it is just a human error.

However, the idea of improving this system should really be taken into account! :)

Kind regards ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...