When you have to call Service F7, you shall not be punished for traffic jam. (Like Real Life)

stewie007

Suggestion Name:  

Don't punish drivers, who lie on the street and make traffic jam. (Like in RL) Punishment begins, after the driver lies more than 10 minutes and makes traffic jam.

Suggestion Description:

What to do if a truck lies overturned on a street?

Wait few minutes like in real life, till the help comes. And then press F7 and go to the next service.

It's unrealistic to press immediately F7.

Ya, it results in a traffic jams, exactly like in real life.

Why should it be added?:

More Realistic Simulation!

• Upvote 2

:troll:Nape Lazam - Youtube Channel about ETS2 - Idiots On The Road:troll:    

:troll:                       <3                           :troll:                          <3                                :troll:                                <3                          :troll:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa7C5hHVvuHLRZa5o0PhfXw

You have to jump back to the conclusion of the fact that this is a game.

No punishment for blocking traffic for below 10 minutes even? The people playing this aren't people who are driving to work, aren't people who are driving home from work, they are people that are sitting on chairs playing a video game.

There are too many players that troll to make this game a true simulation of truck / general vehicle driving, if this suggestion would be added there would be a mass influx of complaints and general dissatisfaction with the game.

Traffic jams are too severe as it is.

Simple example :

I get vaporized in my truck by a Skoda guy driving at 240km/h and my truck is upside down across the road. I ALT-TAB to watch a YT video while people are starting to come in mass around me. This causes a 200 players traffic jam... while I'm quietly watching my YT video waiting 10min to F7, hearing in the backround people crying to enjoy driving, not being stuck in a traffic jam.

Then I just hit F7 and do my own little stuff like nothing happened. While everyone else have to wait a good 30min to go away from the traffic jam. And don't forget all the job that would give to our admins because of the reckless drivers that overtake everywhere, trucks flying because of lag etc...

That's a big -1 for me. Sorry.

(Btw I always wait 20sec before hitting F7+Enter, you know, getting /pinfos, saving shadowplay's record and telling rammers to enjoy Singleplayer because I caught them etc...)

• Upvote 2

Ok. Then:

If User has more than x different logs in the report menu, he has to F7 immediately.

Or:

If Driver position is not with wheels on ground, then the  truck has no collision. People can drive trough or wait in front of the truck :)

:troll:                       <3                           :troll:                          <3                                :troll:                                <3                          :troll:

1 hour ago, Norgie said:

Ok. Then:

If User has more than x different logs in the report menu, he has to F7 immediately.

Or:

If Driver position is not with wheels on ground, then the  truck has no collision. People can drive trough or wait in front of the truck :)

no -200

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

1 hour ago, Norgie said:

Ya, it results in a traffic jams, exactly like in real life.

Why should it be added?:

More Realistic Simulation!

-1. If you want a traffic jams, go to Calais - Duisburg road when EU2 is full.

You don't understand. All of you.

^ @Norgie Not to be rude but I feel like you're the one that doesn't understand. Let's say you're playing in SP and your truck overturns. No matter how long you sit and wait, nothing will happen unless you hit F7. Why would you just dilly-dally for 10 minutes if this happened in MP, causing a traffic jam? In real life, you don't have an option to hit F7, you have to get recovery vehicles and such. That isn't an option in this game. You have to hit F7. Not hitting F7 is not only a unnecessary, pointless, and stupid move by you, it is a huge nuisance of other players of game.

Just think. Would a trucker in real life wait 10 minutes, just sitting and watching traffic pile up, before calling for help? No. They would call for help at their earliest convenience, likely after checking for other injuries and such. That can be applied to the game when you screenshot /pinfo for reports.

The landscape of real life and a game are different things, sir. 

I think it's an interesting idea, because congestion is part of everyday life ...

Pilots should "isolate" the area for a short time ...

But, has administrator who Ban the pilot who is blocking a road , for the passage of a convoy ... For the reason '' blocking ''

That makes it difficult.

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

3 hours ago, -= 007 =- Malboro said:

I think it's an interesting idea, because congestion is part of everyday life ...

Pilots should "isolate" the area for a short time ...

But, has administrator who Ban the pilot who is blocking a road , for the passage of a convoy ... For the reason '' blocking ''

That makes it difficult.

I think you mean police (admins) should "isolate" the area. 

14 hours ago, Norgie said:

You don't understand. All of you.

You're the one who doesn't understand.

been here for 1 year+

creator of would you rather

owner of ats and ets2

5 minutes ago, Cazik said:

I think you mean police (admins) should "isolate" the area. 

You're the one who doesn't understand.

I think admins are too busy to ''joke'' the isolation service and area organization for conscientious pilots... Maybe good fun ^^

PT-BR / PT / ESP / ENG

*Recent suggestions*

Smart GPS: Click Here

A more practical report system: Click Here

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.