Map modification

barzaka12

Suggestion Name: ProMods map in multiplayer server
Suggestion Description: I suggest there to be a serve with ProMods map

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?:Hello there,
I'm sure I am not the only who would like there to be a server with ProMods map. Is it possible to happen? If not why?
The community will benefit from that, because it will be playing on more interesting and bigger map.
Give your opinions.

Edited by barzaka12

Please check the "Frequently Suggested" thread. 

Add mod *:
Generally we don't add 3rd party mods except for aesthetic ones, this is because map mods bring a whole lot of different issues that we necessarily can't handle. Mods that affect the truck are also generally not accepted since they can have unexpected consequences similar to what we see with save file editing (parts in locations where SCS didn't intend causing crashes, etc.).

• Upvote 3

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Would Be Nice but the costs and maintaining the server will be difficult.  Think about if there is a update then we have to wait for promods too develop it and server stays online for a while. 

• Upvote 1

$ĝ† $αl†™
                                                                                                                                            My Timeline

2015                              2016                                2017                                2018                                 2019                               2020

image.png.eb72a906ab285e9c832317a851ff8ba0.pngimage.png.608bcf9759f058e5ed629fbcd272c4d9.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.4212c57dd0bfa6d68705da04bffec7f8.pngimage.png.6a3b9da8b22eb70cf35d52e1c519ef60.pngimage.png.6128c9a945a66ae14868256932723412.pngimage.png.2127c084388aafe1d821d6900d1f3704.png

7 hours ago, xSgt_Saltx said:

Would Be Nice but the costs and maintaining the server will be difficult.  Think about if there is a update then we have to wait for promods too develop it and server stays online for a while. 

Yeah, but the money needed for the multiplayer servers can come from ads in the chat, how it was 1 year ago. And usually ProMods  upload new version in around a day.

Edited by barzaka12

As I said on Facebook:

So this isn't going to happen. It's very expensive to host a server that's going to be used for a week and then ignored as no-one else has it.

Additionally, it's a very big mod and requires it's own dedicated server plus distribution which is much worse as it's such a big mod.

And finally, there's also rights to do it from the owner of the mod. So yeah, ultimately, not going to happen.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.