Crash on Every Delivery!

xXGoldDoesMCXx

Hello, and thanks if you can fix this:

So I played ETS2MP Yesterday perfectly fine, and then I was on my profile and delivered, and then my game crashes. Not saving my money or job and I did that for nothing! I have the crash error, and I looked around and none of them offered a fix. I hadnt changed any of my settings and this suddenly happened.

I have the notepad file for you to look at

game.crash.txt

The 0.1.3 version is having problems, and I had this type of crash too when I was just starting out.

This will help you: make a manual save of the game during your first job, and save over this file just before you press T to drop the trailer off. If you do this, it still crashes after you press T and continue, but when you restart the game it appears to immediately see that you made the delivery, or it will at least put you back in the trailer dropoff situation so you can try again. I did notice inconsistencies in the player profile in the number of deliveries it thought I made, but ignore that, your money should be in the bank and you should have your XP.

Buying your own truck as soon as you can (with a bank loan or whatever) seems to make the problem go away. I was able to buy a truck after several jobs, and I haven't seen a delivery-related crash since then.