Steam leveling

Chreazzy

So I am already level 20 in steam and I know for a longer time how to level up. 

But is there also a website where you can see wich game has the cheapest cards?

Because before I want to level up to level 30 (+10) I first of all want to calculate the money I have to spend.  

Here you can see the pricelist of each full badge. It's not 100% accurate, it usually updates once a day and the badge prices can change on a minute by minute basis. It's still worth looking at and is moderately accurate. 

http://www.steamcardexchange.net/index.php?badgeprices

Here's the level XP table. The way it works is a bit confusing. Between levels 1 and 10, every time you level up, the XP required for the next level increases by 100xp. From levels 11-20 the XP increase each level is 200, then 21-30 it's 300xp etc...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722062281

So you want level 30? That's 6000 XP. 

You've already got level 20 which is 3000xp so your halfway there. 

You'd need to craft 30 badges, at about 1$~ a badge your looking at around $30. 

Tips for cost efficiency....

Look for the most popular games, they have the cheapest badges. 

For the most part, badges are supply&demand prices, so the more cards there are, the cheaper the cards get. 

Games like CS:GO, TF2, Dota 2 all have pretty cheap cards so I'd say go for them first if you haven't. 

Before doing that, complete your current badges. Go to your badge page, if you have any card drops available then get those cards by either playing the game, have it run in the background or using Idlemaster.   

bd2a9467506b70a333e1571c1af1762c.png

Make sure you 100% complete your community badge, it's probably the easiest free 500xp you can get. The requirements aren't hard and it's equal too a full level 5 card badge so definitely worth it. 

1bdb26042b55a6fe1d0e66bcbad58e62.png

Also if I have any cards that you'd like let me know. I've got something ridiculous like 1000~ that have been sitting there for a while now. I can't give you like, half of them but if you see the odd card you need your welcome to have it. Feel free to add me, that way when I have a card you need I'll show up in the list: 

5647e9f0d9ec3dc28b6a4c3d83f59305.png

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

• 3 weeks later...

Archived