Problem with the Multiplayer

[RSL] Marvin [GER]

Question

Hello Support I have the following problem

If I stay for a time, all players are standing and I see no new players anymore, only the players who have stopped and always stay in my TAB menu I still see the are then all the time in my TAB menu.

Other players see me and I just go through them.
This way they get hurt although I can not see them.

I ask for a quick answer and best in a discussion to arrange in TeamSpeak.

Yours sincerely, Marvin Rimark                                            It is write with google translate

My new E-mail is [email protected]

Hallo Support ich habe folgendes problem

Wenn ich eine Zeitlang fahre bleiben aufeinmal alle spieler stehen und ich sehe keine neuen spieler mehr nur die spieler die stehen geblieben sind und immer in meinem TAB menu bleiben die sehe ich noch die sind dann die ganze zeit in meinem TAB menu.

Andere spieler sehen mich aber und ich fahre halt durch sie durch.
Dadurch bekommen sie schaden obwohl ich sie halt nicht sehen kann.

Ich bitte um eine schnelle antwort und am besten das in einem gespräch zu regeln im TeamSpeak.

Mit freundlichen grüßen Marvin Rimark

Komme aus Deutschland

3 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, marvinrimark said:

only the players who have stopped and always stay in my TAB menu I still see the are then all the time in my TAB menu.

Hello,

This issue is caused (in my case) when you are being disconnected from the server while the Tab menu is open. If you are reconnected to the game server when your tab is still open, you'll see the same guys names/distances/pings until you restart your game.

For now I haven't found any fix to this. The only thing to to is to instantly close the tab menu when disconnected and stop your truck in a safe area waiting for the reconnect.

Also sometimes you can see stopped trucks on the road with their names above their trucks and trailers and 0ms in the menu, that's simply disconnected people. I never tried to drive through them so I don't know if they have any "physics" or you can just drive through their trucks without getting any damage.

Happy trucking! :D

Hello Marvin,

first of all, I'd like to tell you that there is also a german help section on this forum: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/216-hilfe/.

However, what you're explaining seems very suspicious to me. Once I got accidentally banned for NCZ Hacking because I did only see a single player on my tab list who didn't seem to disappear, even after 11000 meters.

If you have the problem that there are a lot of people who see you but you don't see them, it is very likely that this may be caused by your internet connection.

Probably, check the connection if everything works well and you should try to avoid high population areas such as Rotterdam, Calais or Duisburg because there is a lot of data traffic that is going to increase your issues.

I really hope that I did help you a little bit.

If there are still unsolvable issues you cannot cope with, feel free to contact the official TMP Support by writing a ticket:

https://support.truckersmp.com/

Kind regards ;)