Company vs company

movingshadow

HI there 

I'm suggesting maybe: that you remember when you make your profile all exited and gave your company a name ?Well i was thinking maybe that different company that players made there company strong enough like you and 1 hired driver or you and 100 hired drivers will compete in your company vs AI company if you like or vs other players company, then maybe in realistic every moth/week that we have a leader-board that will show how many times they won/or have many money the made from competing against players.It will be great to have a company vs company thing so thats there is more thing to look at as just working for yourself... Or you can add players to your company to compete against other company players , err you get it right ??  Why , because then there is more just driving from point A to point B all the time and doing the same over again even when every thing is max you can still have more fun by competing against other companies , I think it would be really fun to add that and just have more fun while playing Euro trucky

i hope it wrote good enough to explane it :3

Thank you

Hi,

You can organize a Convoy yourself: http://www.ets2c.com/

And if you want something changed to the hired drivers thing, you should suggest it to SCS Software, not to TruckersMP as they are not the developers of the Base Game.

Kind Regards,

CrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

With client-side economy this would not work as you expect. Anyone can cheat their profiles to have billions, you can go in SP, teleport to every single city, buy the company building there, upgrade it to 5 slots and fill it with hired drivers. When you run out of drivers to hire, your company would have more than 250 people working 24/7. In a couple of days, those drivers would have the max level, so they can drive any jobs available. Each week (real time) they make millions for your company. But it works the same way for any other player, so everyone in the competition would have millionaire incomes every day, it would make no sense.

• 4 weeks later...

А не думали, сохранения профиля на сервере игры сделать? Дабы исключить возможность экономического мошенничества?

Идея отличная и весьма разнообразит геймплэй

• 6 months later...
  • Ashley locked this topic