Auto Updater 1.0.0.2 Released

Kat_pw

3 minutes ago, ShadowWisp said:

Oh. Now he wants me to download a 1.0.0.2, because it is installed as 1.0.0.1, but i've loaded a version of a 1.0.0.2... CRAP!

ensure you have run the correct installer, and try to install the launcher 1.0.0.2 again checking install location

The new installer/launcher can be downloaded from the main page. Keep in mind that any shortcuts you have been using before are now rendered invalid and you'll have to create new shortcuts. ONLY launch the game through the launcher. NOT the old shortcuts.

Download here:
https://truckersmp.com/download

@Kat_pw Could you put it on to get the launcher moving? Because my it opens on the second monitor and not the first one but it has no way to move it thx

Kind Regards,
Ykaro
339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d

Languages: English 🇬🇧 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report SystemBan Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

20 minutes ago, Darkbluefan said:

I have downloaded the new installer on windows 10, and all I am getting is a message saying is trucker mp installer is not responding ?

Next time I'd recommend posting a new topic here with a screenshot: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/7-bug-reports/

For now, install latest .net Framework. ( https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344 ) And try launching again, if it still doesn't work create a new topic in the bug reporting section.

1 minute ago, Tou said:

If I try to launch with launcher_ets2mp.exe I get the attached error.

I can only launch via "Launcher.exe" and then click on "Launch ETS2". Please fix.

Unbenannt.JPG

It is intended to work that way, The launcher ensures you have the latest version of the mod and cannot launch if there is a update available. Do NOT try to bypass the launcher, it will only cause problems.

4 minutes ago, Tou said:

If I try to launch with launcher_ets2mp.exe I get the attached error.

I can only launch via "Launcher.exe" and then click on "Launch ETS2". Please fix.

Unbenannt.JPG

You are trying to launch an old launcher. Delete all shortcuts for ETS2MP launchers and install the new launcher. New Shortcut for me was automatically named "TruckersMP" 

Edited by technological99

~Technological99 :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, EXSSV! said:

Yeni sürümde 1.0.0.2 de panda antivirüs dosyayı direk siliyor virüslü oldugu için 

In the new version 1.0.0.2 also panda antivirus directly deletes the file for viruses

In my experience from working in the IT world. Panda antivirus is kind of know to throw false positives very quickly. I recommend to use a different antivirus