ETS2 MP desktop icon problem!

Nick Vicious

Question

So this is a little weird but I ll try to explain it ..So a friend of mine tried to run the truckersMP.exe file(as administrator too) and when he gets to  the "check the box for mp: option he checks only ets2 cause he only has ets2 and not ats..After that instead of asking him to write the ets2 directory it asks for the ats directory.Only time he gets the ets2 directory is when he unchecks both ets2 and ats mp box(we tried check the ats box and not the ets2,it shows the ets2 directory for some weird reason but wont accept it even if its 100% right)...then everything goes fine but he gets no ets2 mp icon...not in thestart menu not in the documents nowhere.I believe it must be something wrong with the the ets2 and ats box option...

2 answers to this question

I just ran the installation and if I check ETS 2 and leave ATS unchecked I don't get the ATS directory option. So either ATS was still checked or re-download the MP file. 

ETS 2 Directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2

That will not be anything else, if you're not looking in the steam folder than that is the wrong spot.