Two bugs

BloodyHellboy

18 minutes ago, HeLLBoY26 said:

Hello everyone.

Sometimes when I get hit hard by another truck half of my truck goes into the ground. 

Sometimes my truck drives in reverse with high speed by himself and it happened even after restarting the game.

Thank you

Hello :) 

The first problem you have encountered is what many of the truckers have to deal with on a regular basis (idiotic drivers) who cause unsafe conditions for other road users, the fact that when one hits you head on, the game experience for this changes depending on what the internet connection of the person who hit you has and your connection, for example this person is driving at 70mph on a traffic related area known to get busy and is also lagging, him hitting you at this speed would for one cause you to have full damage and two push you into the ground as the force their truck is applying leaves the game not knowing what to do but to force you into the direction of the ground. 

The second problem is a fault that can happen time to time if using a automatic as its easily put into reverse, unlike manual drive, so be careful, my solution is keep and eye on your dash while in first person to see what gear it is in, if you start to have problems my suggestion would be to put hazards on to alert other road users, if you check no one is making a overtake and you get your truck working again make sure to check then when clear set off again.

Hope that helps :D 

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.