Error while installing new version

L1nx

Question

Hi, I downloaded the new version and while installing it, this error popped up. Hope you can help me.Captura de pantalla (2).png

Edited by iMadeYouReadThis
Pic was missing

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

13 answers to this question

Translations of the Spanish sentences

• No se puede crear un archivo que ya existe: It can't be created an already existing file.
  • Anular: Abort
  • Reintentar: Retry
  • Omitir: Ignore

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

Hi:

Make sure you´ve installed the mod in the right place. If problem continues, reinstall it and check if you have the right version.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff    

Hey,

First of all make sure you are selecting the right folder direction on instalation. If that does not work download the mod once again,unistall it and delete all folders as @DZG Ryan said and then reinstall. :D

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

23 minutes ago, DZG Ryan said:

On the other hand, if that doesn't work.

Try deleting the old files from the TruckersMP folder at "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP" and see if that works.

The extracting didn't work. Will deleting the files cause any problems on my ETS 2 MP mod?

Right @DZG Ryan and @CaptainKostaZ. I tried deleting the files but it said that I need permissions. I went to properties and tried to give myself permissions, but and error popped up saying that there was an error while trying to apply security information to launcher_ets2mp.exe and unins000.exe

What should I do?

^That's what I did.

And how is possible the folder still be there maybe you installed the MP version on wrong directory? And this you unistalled was somewhere else?

How to Report   Supported Mods   Launcher Error Solutions   Rules  Ban Appeal   Contact Support

In case there is a problem where I can help, feel free to contact me by PM.

^I don't think so. Everything is gone except 2 files, launcher_ets2mp.exe and unins000.exe 

Right boys @CaptainKostaZ @DZG Ryan and @Sunort . I solved it. Everything I did was to leave that folder over there and install the new version on another one, called TruckersMP 1 . It worked. Then, I tried to uninstall and install the new version again on that folder, to see if it was going to give me any error, but no, it didnt't. I suppose that a Dev put some extreme permissions on the last version and that's why my PC couldn't overwrite it.

I'm sorry, i'm not gonna give any reputation points, cause I solved it by myself. But thanks for the help! :D 

FOR MODERATORS, YOU CAN LOCK THIS AND MOVE IT TO SOLVED

THANKS

Edited by iMadeYouReadThis