i need everyones help (YouTube video)

gopensgo291[youtube]

@gopensgo291 Insulting is a ban-able offense. I would reccomend you stop calling that idiots or noobs. I suggest changing them to "Bad Drivers of ETS2MP"

Note to youself at 0:16 in the UK you do not need to indicate on approach if your taking the second lane of a roundabout. You would indicate after passing the first exit. 

0:52 - Intentional Blocking. Yes the other person would of gotten kicked or banned but you still blocked him.

Other then that I think it's a good video. 

twitter.pngyoutube.png

Usually Merceli and Azano or what that name was that calls them the "Id***" thingie.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

3 hours ago, Spirit_Wolf said:

@gopensgo291 Insulting is a ban-able offense. I would reccomend you stop calling that idiots or noobs. I suggest changing them to "Bad Drivers of ETS2MP"

Note to youself at 0:16 in the UK you do not need to indicate on approach if your taking the second lane of a roundabout. You would indicate after passing the first exit. 

0:52 - Intentional Blocking. Yes the other person would of gotten kicked or banned but you still blocked him.

Tell  that to Merceli88 then maybe I'll change it and about the car he was on a no overtake road so I saved him from being ban 

3 hours ago, Spirit_Wolf said:

Oh and  1 more thing I never called anyone idiot in game 

2 minutes ago, gopensgo291 said:

Oh and  1 more thing I never called anyone idiot in game 

That is good atleast :) From my last contact on an admin about a "Threat" outside the TMP areas it wasn't within his range to actually apply more of a punishment after the report / punishment was placed but I don't know how they see about this.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

• 2 weeks later...

I will agree that some of the drivers in the video could have been a little more patient and driven with a little more due care for other road users. However, some of your maneuvers were also a little unusual and were, in my opinion, as bad as those that you were filming.  i.e. at 3:45 - driving onto the verge to try to overtake the lagger - a better solution would possibly have been to hold back until you were on a multi-lane road (or clear single carriageway) and then overtake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forraz locked this topic

Archived