Settings

AppleProducts

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi, I have Logitech Driving Force GT wheel and my steering sensitivity and non-linearity settings are these: sensitivity to right, non-linearity to left. Then wheel feels like real wheel. Settings which u have in video are not good for wheel.

KVjsn9Y.png

Also, disable steering autocentering from gameplay settings if you have it on:

etXw4Zw.png

Edited by Samiz [FIN]
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Samiz [FIN] said:

Hi, I have Logitech Driving Force GT wheel and my steering sensitivity and non-linearity settings are these: sensitivity to right, non-linearity to left. Then wheel feels like real wheel. Settings which u have in video are not good for wheel.

KVjsn9Y.png

Also, disable steering autocentering from gameplay settings if you have it on:

etXw4Zw.png

Hi, i have done this but it still turns suddenly. Is there anything else i can do or can you screenshot more of your controls? Thank you for the help

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply on November 10

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff