andrew462004 (ATS - unsupported version)

andrewtrex

Question

Hi I have been playing ATS mp as well as ETS2 mp but now I can't seem to get back on ATS mp even though I have downgraded and I still get the unsupported message to downgrade to 1.4.2.2 but then when I click the ok button it says running but I can't get in.  I hope I didn't confuse you but this is what is going on with my situation.  Please help thank very much for your time

7 answers to this question

Okay there is the issue. You need to change it to NONE- Opt out of all beta programmes

You can do this by going to your steam library> Right clicking ATS > Properties > Betas > and put you beta to NONE- Opt of all beta programmes

Once you have done this then try re installing TruckersMP 

Hope this does solve your issue :) 

Edited by Smalley
  • Upvote 1

Greetings,

You should first uninstall ATS and re-install it in steam, after that you should goto the usual https://truckersmp.com/download and download the latest client available, go ahead and re-install multiplayer and it should start working again.

Also if you haven't already downloaded the latest version of the mod from the link provided above then do that first before uninstalling anything as this may well solve your problem straight up.