No Freight Market, Can't Sleep, Have Truck, Economy Reset Is Confusing/Doesn't Work (ATS)

MindlessGonzo

Question

Having trouble trying to get jobs through the freight market on ATS mutliplayer.

I have my own truck. Two, to be precise.

It won't let me sleep.

Tried to follow the economy reset but it becomes confusing, and when I think I managed to do it all, it doesn't work.

Tried to open the profile in Single Player, doesn't help.

What am I doing wrong?

76561198060561409.png

3 answers to this question

Heyo!

Correct me if I am wrong but do you mean you can't sleep or it doesn't work? You might need to sleep multiple times to catch up to the MP time, atleast for me. Earlier when I played I didn't play for a few days due to me recovering and managing my VTC but when I got in I had no jobs or anything so I slept 2-3 times to regain Freight Market.

Try doing the things 2 times to atleast try and get the MP time back otherwise I guess you can try to reinstall Multiplayer.

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

The easiest way to "flush" the economy in MP when you cannot sleep is performing a action that makes the time pass. Simply teleport to one of your garages (as long as you are away from it). In some cases, if you are far from a repair shop, F7+Enter also works (though it will cost you some money). In ETS2 this can also be done by simply taking a ferry. Do this and your client will sync up with the server and your economy will have new jobs available.

Edited by Mike Dragon
  • Upvote 1

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Topic locked / moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply on November 7

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff