New version of multiplayer can't be unpack from zip

LukaszKiler

Question

Hi everyone,
I have problem with new version of euro truck simulator multiplayer. The problem means that the zip file can't extract. I dont know what to do. I just uninstalled latest file and try to get this but i can't becouse of winrar. Can someone explain what can I do? Or sent somewhere version unpacked yet? 
This is communique from winrar:
"
    C:\Users\me\Desktop\client_21025 (3).zip: Nieoczekiwany koniec archiwum
"
In English it means "Unexpected end of archive"
Thanks in advence for the answears.

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

Try to either;

1. Re-download the multiplayer mod (TruckersMP)
  2. Find a different extracting software i.e; 7Zip
  3. Press 'Save and open' when downloading. Then navigate to your downloads folder, and open the download from there.

Hope this helped.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

2 hours ago, InSaNeNiTe said:

Redownload it again something happned while downloading it cause the file not to complete downloading it again should fix it

2 hours ago, GabijusEK said:

Maybe try redownloading the file? It should fix it.

If that doesn't work, try another program, like 7zip.

As you can see I've redownloaded it about three[the name of the file is client_21025 (3)] times and it isn't working at all. I've downoloaded 7zip as well but it's sending me the same error. May can I download file unzip yet from somewhere?