Nofoente

Question

hello friends, I am in doubt about the creation of a report, and my doubts about the application to create ID and the same that appears in the player's nick in game? example: PLAYER (000)                                  SAME APPEARING IN TAB?

1.                      76561198169018993.png                         

4 answers to this question

The ID you are looking for is their TruckersMP ID. This can be found by typing in /pinfo [ID] whilst in-game with the [ID] being their in-game ID or if you are out of game, you can find their ID in your spawn logs for that day (they can be found in your documents folder under ETS2MP and logs) and then searching for their name and ID next to it.

This is the ID you will require when making a report on the website.

• Upvote 1

Hello

Reporting is rather easy and as @Trucking Australia said. It's their TruckersMP ID you're out for.

Those will definently help you out with reporting

The Bot That Never Sleeps

If you see a forum post that might be breaking the rules, report it.

+Rules+How to become GM+Frequently Suggested Things+Feedback+

+FaceTrackNoIR+

Did your post instantly get Forum Moderator by me? No need to be afraid, they are doing their job.

Topic locked & moved to Unsolved due to inactivity - last reply posted in November 2

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff