DESYNC

ServuS

Question

Hello. I have a problem with lag , probably desync. When i'm cruising for example on the road ant enter a busy point or exiting it ( like going from 4-5 players to 20 and vice versa ) my game freezes for a couple a seconds and the player behind inevitable ramms me . I didn't had these problem in the past.

My system : Q6600 at 2.4 Ghz , 4 GB DDR2 , GTX 750 Ti 2GB , SSD 120 GB , 19" monitor at 1366x768  and with low -medium settings .

I can't find any cure to it . Any help is welcomed :) 

6 answers to this question

It's cause there is too many people there, i have a 760 and i drop to 10 fps in really busy areas, lots of people do.

When you are in an area with lots of people, your computer as well as the servers have to work harder,so you get lag on your screen and players get desync.

Hello @iuliskaya8,

i also had this problem when i played on my Notebook. Now on my pc everythings running smooth. So i think there is no way to improve the lag.

BUT: There are a few things which can help. F.e. if you press F11 ingame the names will be removed. On older systems things brings a few extra fps. Also you can check out the Graphic settings of TMP. F.e. you can turn off 'draw drivers' etc. This also will may improve the lag.

Another possibility is to drive in camera mode 2,4 and 6. You have almost twice fps than in camera mode 1.

I hope it help you.

Regards,

Predator

Yes guys . So it seems that everything you said to me i had already done .... 

Thanks for the help , i was getting pretty upset that nothing worked and i tought there is some kind of "magic trick" for this :)

Ok , so after some searching in the settings menu , i've found out that in the nvidia 3D settings there where some settings like in the picture that where equivalent to power saving . After changing them + DOF and color correction in the game settings , i manage to have stable sync ( very very tiny freeze when i enter a huge populated area but just for like third of a second ) and minimum FPS at 10 .

Untitled.png