Reconnecting every 10 seconds - Connection with server broken

fyzz08

Question

When I launch Multiplayer, I keep getting a message 'Connecting to EU #1 Server (It may take some time)' and it tells me that it might be my internet connection and keep reconnecting me every 10 seconds, with no luck.

I must revive this old topic. Since you updated the hosting you again broke my account and connection to server.

Solution:

There are two reasons why this message is displayed to you continuously:

Reason 1) The server is currently full and there are no slots available for you to join, if that's the case keep waiting and eventually it should connect Server is at 5% - 50%

Reason 2) The server is offline. You can check the status of the servers to see if the server that you're trying to connect to is offline. Check the status here: Server is online

Sometimes I get: Connection to the server has been broken.

Please check connections from Italy - or check server for issues.

10 answers to this question

with fritzbox 7390 router only on eu1 i get connection to server broken and can't connect

so connected another router to dsl and the 7390 in cascade - i have internet on both and different ip's on both

with this new setup when i try to connect through fritzbox - connection broken but when i connect through the other server works

can be closed as problem is partially fixed